Don't have a group of six people to book at charter trip? Let the staff at OCFC find a group of other individual anglers for you. Just call the office to make your reservation and payment of $325.00* and await our phone call confirming a trip.
Here's How it Works:
- Contact the marina at 800-322-3065 with the dates you are available to fish.
- Provide the office with a cell phone number where you can be reached while you are in Ocean City.
- Make your reservation with prepayment of $325.00 *price reflects a cash discount.
- Await a call from the Ocean City Fishing Center staff as they find other available anglers.
- Meet your group at the docks on the morning of your trip.
- Catch fish!
If our staff is unable to find other available anglers for your specified date(s), your payment of $325.00 is fully refunded. No cash refunds.
Make-Up Charter Policies
1. CANCELLATIONS (RESCHEDULES):
- Trip may be cancelled (rescheduled) 10 days prior to the date of the trip, resulting in a refund being issued. Any trips that are cancelled (rescheduled) less than 10 days will result in forfeited deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Weather cancellations may be rescheduled or a refund of all monies in full. The Captain reserves the right to cancel due to weather.
- No Shows - anyone that books a trip and does not show up will automatically forfeit all funds paid.
- Customers must be ready to fish on day(s) requested or they will forfeit all funds paid.
2. REFUNDS: There will be NO CASH REFUNDS issued. In the event of a cancelled charter in which payment was made by cash or check, the accounting department will issue checks within 10 business days of the trip. Any credit card transactions will be credited to the card at the time of cancellation. If a Credit Card is used 5% of total paid will not be refunded unless cancelled by Captain or within 10 prior to trip date.
3. DISPUTE: Any disputes regarding charter payment or charter policies must be submitted in writing to OCFC accompanied by a receipt obtained for any payment made to our facility.
4. TIPPING: A customary tip is generally 15% - 20% of the total cost of the trip.
5. All Charter vessels in this Marina will hold no more than 6 persons, fishing or not, during each trip. Your trip will also include a Captain and a Mate. Please remember that you are required to bring your food, drink (NO GLASS and NO HARD LIQUOR) and a cooler for your catch.
6. OCFC has until 7:00 PM the day before to put the trip together. The Marina Office will call you at the phone numbers you provided. It is highly recommended that you keep in contact with the Marina Office if you have any questions or concerns regarding your Make-Up Trip. OCFC is not responsible for any messages not received.
OCFC is a charter booking service established for the convenience of the Charter Captains associated with Sunset Marina. Each vessel is individually owned and operated. OCFC assumes no liability whatsoever.
TAG AND RELEASE programs and conservation are encouraged by OCFC and the Charter Captains associated with Sunset Marina. Our captains prefer and strongly suggest the release of all billfish and other species not intended for consumption.
OCFC AND THE CHARTER CAPTAINS ASSOCIATED WITH OCFC FOLLOW ZERO TOLERANCE GUIDELINES, AND NO ILLEGAL DRUGS.
*price reflects a cash discount